This is one of the first things I have had time to do in awhile and I have been meaning to say something about that. My husband is in the hospital and is very sick. I am going through a really rough time and I really have NO time to read or review books right now and for that I am extremely disappointed. I sincerely apologize to all the people who have recently sent me ARCS and I have not reviewed them. That being said...
I have been tagged for a Meme by Stacy at Two Writing Teachers.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Okay, now the “juicy” stuff:
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was chilling in Daytona Beach Florida after recently graduating from the University of Dayton. Little did I know that my life was soon to change drastically! Less than a month later my grandpa passed away and I met my husband all in the same week.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Get up...
2. Take my dog to my parents
3. Copy off test retakes for my cherubs
4. Call some doctors
5. Pay some bills
What are some snacks you enjoy?
- Dips (Preferably with the chips)
- Candy Bars
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all my bills.
2. Donate money to various places.
4. Start over on my house.
5. Take a long vacation.
6. Pay someone else to do my laundry and cook my food.
7. Give money to friends.
8. Buy my sister everything she needs for her twins to come.
What are three of your bad habits?
1. Eating poorly.
2. Never exercise.
3. I worry too much.
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Market St. (Xenia, OH)
2. Stuart Hall (University of Dayton)
3. Garden Apartments (University of Dayton)
4. Lowes St. (University of Dayton)
5. Firwood Dr. (Very near the University of Dayton)
I am very worldly, huh?
What are five jobs you have had?
2. Babysitter (Nanny)
3. Pool store girl... don't ask
5. Cleaning for my grandma at her apartments