Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Am...


I guess it is unnecessary to say I am on a Blog break. It is pretty obvious by the lack of well, blogging. I am reading for myself. I am reading for my husband. I am reading for my sister. None of which is blog worthy in the sense of my CHILDREN'S Literature blog. I know it is not necessary to tell everyone what I am doing all the time, but I want everyone to know my heart IS still in it. And I read the blogs everyday. (All 65 kidlitosphere blogs in my reader) I will post here and there when I see something interesting. Until then, here's hoping something slows down around here so I can have more ME time. ;)

4 comments:

Mary Lee said...

Breathe, dear, breathe. Take a bit of ME time now, while there's even a hope for it. Heaven knows, all that will disappear in the next month or so.

We know you're there, even if you're not posting!

Sending strong thoughts your way.

Megan Germano said...

Thank you, dear! And I love your new aviator or whatever they are called! ;)

Megan Germano said...

Excuse me... avatar. I just looked it up.

Mary Lee said...

I like aviator, myself. :-)

Amelia Earhart is my kinda gal.