Saturday, September 27, 2008

Teacher Swap!

How lucky is this??? You get randomly paired with another blogger who has many similarities to you, you have no trouble putting together gift for them, AND... you are blog invited to breakfast together on the very day the SWAP ends??? Well that is what happened with Kristine and I. Today we met and exchanged gifts. Oh, this was just too much fun!

Here's what I got:
S= Supplies (Day of the week magnets, post-its and pens
C= Chocolate A school must have. (Hot-fudge sundae Jelly Belly)
H= Health Tea to fight off kiddo germs
O= Organizer clips- You can't have enough
L= Luxuriate in warm bath with a good book. (Bath Fizz Ball)


I hope I get to do this again next year!

3 comments:

Franki said...

It was so fun to meet you in person and to be part of your teacher swap gifts! What fun! I hope you had a good drive back and that it was an easy one--we want you to come back lots!

Karen said...

I'm so glad you joined us yesterday, Megan! It was lots of fun and good conversation!

I am a little jealous of your and Kristine's goody bags -- I may be joining the Swap next year, if there is one. :)

And kudos to your packaging!!!!

Megan Germano said...

I know, wasn't it fun? I hope I do get to come back soon. I think I need to move to be closer to Cover to Cover!