Friday, October 26, 2007

Something New!

I am doing something I have never done before... I am introducing a book to the world via my blog!
A parent of a student in my class published her first novel in a series!!! Now, I must say I have yet to read the book, but I promise I will get right on it.
The book is titled The Pages of Tamenara: The Keeper by T. H. Ferrell. You can find it currently on Amazon, but its official release is this Monday, October 29 at Ferrell's family coffee shop What's Brewin' Cafe in Xenia, OH.
The book is fantasy and Mrs. Ferrell tells me it is published for ages 12 and up. Although her daughter has been reading it and of course she is in the fifth grade, but she is also quite gifted as reader and writer herself. Unfortunately, I don't have an image of the book, but here is an image of T. H. Ferrell herself. (Scratch that! I found a picture of the book!)
I also found this site for the book The Thoughts and Writing of T.H. Ferrell.

1 comment:

Jen Barney said...

Congrat's to her and good luck!