Thursday, January 17, 2008

How Awesome Am I In Graph Form?

This is the most beautiful representation of my blog I have ever seen! I got this idea from Miss Rumphius Effect. I am showing you mine and urging you to try it for yourself! Click Here...


Here is what each of the colors means:
blue: for links (the A tag)
red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
green: for the DIV tag
violet: for images (the IMG tag)
yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
orange: for linebreaks and blockquotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
black: the HTML tag, the root node
gray: all other tags


3 comments:

Jen Barney said...

Just went there and I LOVED IT... How did you copy it for your blog?

Megan Germano said...

I had the very same question and the answer was...
Take a screen shot and save it as JPEG.
Now, I know how to do that on a Mac, but if you are using another system, I am not really sure. So if you need my help, let me know.
I don't exactly like how mine turned out in the screen shot, but best I could do.
And, did you know, every time you do it, it can look different. Or at least mine did.

Jen Barney said...

I will give it a go this weekend! I'll have to go back and do it again! THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT ONE!