Saturday, November 24, 2007

Deadline Extention- November Carnival of Children's Literature

I am reposting my original reminder about the November Carnival of Children's Literature, and I am adding that the deadline has been extended. The new deadline is Tuesday, November 27th by 9:00 a.m. EST. Here is my original reminder post (With the date changed)(I am not sure if the posting date has changed or will still be Wednesday?):
Don't forget to enter a post for the November Carnival of Children's Literature. MotherReader is in charge, and she is leaving no one out! Teacher, Librarian, Author, Publisher, Reader, anyone virtually can participate. The deadline is Tuesday, November 27th by 9:00 am EST. and the post will appear at MotherReader on Wednesday, November 28. You can read her explanation of the theme here in the section Thing Number Two. (I am not sure I can explain it well enough as I needed clarification as well.)

No comments: