Friday, August 8, 2008

TOTALLY NOT LITERATURE RELATED!


This is totally not literature related WHAT SO EVER and may be deemed inappropriate for some viewers, but it is my blog and I will do what I want!
I just found this new or not new, but new to me, site for my favorite show Big Brother! Not only did they present the show in its entirety last night when it was preempted for most of the US, they also have posted this great video montage for the week. The site is called BB10Dish! for anyone interested in the show. And I will provide a LINK ONLY to the video for those interested in viewing it. I don't want to annoy people who aren't interested. If you are a real fan, be sure to watch until the very end (after the credits) for the most PATHETIC rendition of "Happy Birthday" that I have ever heard!
Weekly Recap Video for Week 4 by RealDeal.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Megan, I am so glad to find another person who loves the show...personally, I am a fan of Dan on there and hoping America didn't just screw him over. Do you have any personal faves or certain people you'd love to see go?

Megan Germano said...

I am totally into the show. I have watched every single season start to finish since the first season.
I I haven't exactly settled on my favorite yet, but I def. love Dan. I am afraid however, his days are numbered. But they were before he was AP. I am done with April, she is too... well you know. I like Renny, Keesha, and Memphis. Who knows?

Cathy said...

Thoughts on Libra vs. Keesha??? Who do you think is the instigator? I got a little upset with Jerry for calling Dan Judas. Glad they've kind of figured out the AP thing with him, but that could be a bad thing. Memphis is sliding under the radar right now...

Megan Germano said...

They should take equal responsibility. Do you watch any of the feeds? I don't, but I follow a lot of spoiler blogs. Jerry is so OUT OF LINE. I am still rooting for Renny. Memphis is totally sliding this week. He could slide for awhile with all the fighting that is going on.